Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced Software engineer for a permanent opportunity based in Greater Manchester.
Our client are a global energy management specialist They provide both hardware and software which is revolutionising the way we manage and monitor our energy consumption. Due to growth they are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
As the successful candidate you will be joining a fast-paced and challenging environment, the successful candidate will work with the latest technologies and will play a key role in creating exceptional products . You'll have the chance to up-skill and undertake additional training within our client's culture of personal development, meaning your future is bright with this exciting, forward-thinking company. This is the ideal role for an ambitious and highly motivated engineer with great C and C++ skills looking to enhance their skills with an exciting, leading company that's dedicated to nurturing talent.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Significant experience in an engineering design environment
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the C programming language
- Experience of using electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analysers and protocol analysers
- Experience of the Zigbee low power radio protocol
- BEng and/or BSc in software, computer science or electronic engineering
- Innovative and ambitious,
- Strong English communication skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to lead a project to completion.
Other skills that would be useful include:
- Some knowledge of C++
- Experience of the MISRA C coding standard
- Experience of an agile software development methodology
- Experience of the use of statistical tools for the demonstration of product and design robustness and capability
- Experience of working and testing against global product standards, such as IEC and EN standards
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office