Our client, Europe's largest generator of renewable energy from hydro, wind, and solar power are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Technical Manager. They are offering a competitive salary and additional benefits, as well as top quality career progression opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Solar Manager to come on board and lead on the organisation and implementation of the development and construction of international, large-scale, ground and floating solar PV projects.
Senior Technical Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Managing, supporting and quality checking technical deliverables completed by in-house engineers and third parties.
- Managing delivery and quality assurance of technical project deliverables throughout the project lifecycle. Including: site assessments, technology selection, design, technical specifications, construction, testing and performance monitoring.
- Deriving construction programme and cost estimates, in collaboration with others.
- Multi-contract engineering co-ordination, working with in-house project team and appointed contractors
- Producing EPC and O&M contract technical schedules
- Technical input to construction, quality and HSSE management plans
- Negotiating service provider, equipment supplier agreements and EPC and O&M contracts;
- Contributing to team operations, continuous improvement and R&D.
Senior Technical manager desired experience:
- Degree in electrical, electro-mechanical, mechanical or energy engineering
- 7 or more years of technical experience in this industry at project management level
- Fluent in English - Written and Verbal
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to Laurence.email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 2072 689260.
For more information about this role please contact our London office