Our client, one of the market leading manufactures of wind turbines, is looking for an expert in convert control systems. As the senior specialist within the Convert Control Department, you will be expected to drive innovation and process developement. Futhermore you will be expected to provide supervision, documentation and structured reviews within the team.
The succesful applicant will work alongside management team and act as deputy for system lead, when needed.
Activites for Senior Specialist:
- Maintain grid connection requirements in line with developments from the Plant Product Management.
- Maintain and further develop the converter control and grid connection technology roadmap.
- Collabrate with internal and external stakeholders such as other teams within the organisation, local universities and suppliers/customers.
- Become an active player in the technical marketing with key customers.
- Identify and establish new business opportunities, aligning with the aforementioned technical road map.
Requirements for Senior Specialist:
- Extensive experince of embedded control for power electronic conversion.
- An indepth knowledge of industrial control software.
- Specilaist in converter controls, specifically working with wind turbines.
- A working understanding of electrical circuits.
- Knowledge of grid connections for converters and compliance assessments for connection codes.
- Knowledge of TSO's Processes in shaping connection codes.
If this position is of interest to you, or you are aware of someone who would be ideal for this position, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 268 9254.
For more information about this role please contact our London office