Senior Structural Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH105257
Location: England, London, North London
Sector: Design & Engineering, Structural Engineering, Built Environment
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Date posted: 06/04/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
My Client is a well established consultancy based just outside North London have an exciting opportunity for a Chartered (or approaching Chartered) Structural Engineer to join our team based just outside if North London. The candidate with good UK building structure experience to provide outstanding design engineering services to the practice on projects, including residential new build and refurbishment, educational buildings, commercial properties and retail.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills:
- A detailed understanding of structural and building design standards (BS and Eurocodes)
- Working towards Chartered status with the IStructE or ICE
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients, and other professional staff across the business groups and externally
Support in the management of projects from feasibility to delivery
- Ensure the delivery of high quality detailed design
- Ensuring high quality delivery in design through QA checks
- Liaising with PBA's multi-disciplinary teams to provide coordinated engineering design solutions
- Attending site and project meetings as required
- The ability to carry out design work with a minimum of supervision
- The ability to plan, organise, and manage small projects or work packages of larger projects under the direction of senior staff
- Assist in the development/mentoring of junior team members to reach their full potential as well as continuing to focus on your own CPD.
For more information about this role please contact our London office