Ever wanted to work in a Silicon Valley tech culture set to expand into global markets? Do you want to own your piece of the company through a share option plan? Then read on...
Our client creates highly scalable and rapidly deployable technologies which have a positive effect on humanity. Using highly innovative 3D advanced manufacturing systems that create advanced composites, they reduce the reliance on steel and concrete in the world.
Their use of robotic techniques and sophisticated computer systems enable unprecedented high speed mass production of stronger, lighter, smarter industrial scale products.
The client requires an experienced Network System Administrator to join their dynamic team as they look to open their first international offices. It is an exciting opportunity to design and implement a secure multi-site network to link the clients existing offices across Perth and new offices around the world.
· Design, recommend, implement and administer best practices to secure the network and inter-site communication.
· Windows and Linux server administration
· Office 365 administration
· Design, implement and maintain server and LAN/WLAN network infrastructure including firewall, vpn, point to point, MPLS
· Critically assess network and data security protocols, hardening networks and servers.
· Network performance and security analysis
· Liaising with company stakeholders to identify and evaluate system requirements and processes
· 4+ years experience as a Senior Network System Administrator
· Experience designing and implementing network and data security protocols, including data siloing
· Experience with on-premise network and systems design
· Windows and Linux systems administration
· Firewall, VPN and Proxy set up and administration
· Active Directory, Group Policies and Office 365
· Citrix Xen server
· CCIE Certification
· MPLS networks
· Cisco/Ubiquiti network equipment
· Wireless Point to Point
· Centos/Scientific Linux/Redhat
· Enterprise File Encryption
· CCNA, ITIL, MSCE or other relevant certifications
This is a great opportunity for a highly driven individual who is looking for a long term and rewarding career with an innovative company set for exponential growth.
Please provide a Portfolio of previous works in your application. While a Bachelor degree or other advanced degree will be looked upon favourably, particularly in Security or Networking, we do value extensive experience over qualifications.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office