As a Senior Systems Engineer you will be part of a cross-functional group which develops concepts of Energy Storage (ES) solutions to a diverse set of challenging problems in the Energy and Utilities industrial power markets.
In this dynamic environment, you will be responsible for multiple overall system concepts factoring in the electrical, thermal, mechanical, electrochemical and operational subsystem parameters to fulfill a specific set of goals desired by our customers or the market.
- Interface with the ES sales team and/or customers to define system requirements.
- Develop power and Energy system architecture approach to achieve end requirements.
- Estimate schedule and resource requirements.
- Interface with Grid Integration, Product Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Product Quality teams to develop successful product architectures and proposals and to transition winning contracts to implementation and or development stages.
- Create technical presentations to support customer proposals
- Participate in and/or host design reviews and presentations
- Perform customer requirements analysis and identify battery system configurations that meet the requirements.
- Experience with multiple electronic systems for industrial applications.
- Electric power utility grid applications is required. Battery and power systems is preferred.
- Familiarity with battery and power systems is a must.
Must have experience specifying, modeling and or managing power systems with a variety of characteristics from low cost high reliability high density, small size high power and high energy, to name a few.
- Excellent communication skills to present ideas to wide-ranging audience and customers
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.