- Interface with the NEC ES sales team and/or customers to define system requirements.
- Develop power and Energy system architecture approach to achieve end requirements.
- Estimate schedule and resource requirements.
- Interface with Grid Integration, Product Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Product Quality teams to develop successful product architectures and proposals and to transition winning contracts to implementation and or development stages.
- Create technical presentations to support customer proposals
- Participate in and/or host design reviews and presentations
- Perform customer requirements analysis and identify battery system configurations that meet the requirements.
- Experience with multiple electronic systems for industrial applications.
- Electric power utility grid applications is required. Battery and power systems is preferred.
- Familiarity with battery and power systems is a must.
Must have experience specifying, modeling and or managing power systems with a variety of characteristics from low cost high reliability high density, small size high power and high energy, to name a few.
- Excellent communication skills to present ideas to wide-ranging audience and customers
- 10 + years of experience
- Power and Energy Systems
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.