Senior Systems Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH111464
Sector: Electrical & Avionic Systems, Aerospace
Salary: €85000 - €90000 per annum + bonus, company car, pension and healthcare
Date posted: 11/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Senior/Lead Systems Engineer required for manufacture of Micro Satellites. My client offers innovative and affordable infrastructure products and solutions for space. An experienced Systems Engineer is required to lead the design of the organisations next generation Micro Satellites.
The successful candidate should demonstrate substantial knowledge of space systems, subsystems and equipment. This knowledge will then be applied to the definition, coordination and implementation of all tasks to leas to the successful and timely development of the organisations next generation product line.
Required Skills and Tasks to be performed:
* Technical directive to Micro Satellite development
* Lead systems engineering in Micro Satellites projects
* Training of junior systems engineers
* Definition and implementation of an efficient engineering process for Micro Satellite development and manufacturing
* University degree (Master/Diploma/PhD) or equivalent
* 10+ years' experience in Systems Engineering and Management preferably gained from working on Micro Satellites.
* Ability to work and interface with a multinational team
* Good communication capabilities, analytical sense
* Self-motivated; taking responsibility and being proactive
* Languages: Good English language skills (spoken and written), German and/or French knowledge a bonus
This role will pay upwards of €85,000 for the right candidate. A comprehensive package includes personal annual bonus, company car, relocation assistance and attractive healthcare and pension scheme. Ideally you will be working at Lead Engineer level. The requirements for this position are closely aligned to that of a chief engineer and this position is well suited to senior engineers wishing to take that next step.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact me via email or on 0117 428 7338
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.