Senior Technical Auditor
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH103945
Location: England, East Riding of Yorkshire
Sector: Build, Site Management & Planning, Built Environment
Date posted: 09/03/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
We are currently looking for a Senior Technical Auditor to join a leading, global food organisation at an exciting time of expansion at their East Yorkshire facility.
* Apply the company's quality systems to ensure that all stakeholder requirements are adhered to
* Communicate well in order to build trust with suppliers and customers
* Develop employees to the required technical level
* Implement Quality/Safety procedures
* Develop the QA Team to ensure that procedures are second nature to them
* Audit the manufacturing process to the agreed standards
* Maintain the company's traceability system throughout all stages of production
* Report and escalate non-conformance incidents that have arise
* Continually develop and review the site's quality management system
The successful candidate will:
* Be passionate about food and about quality
* Be entrepreneurial and able to handle a demanding work environment
* Have a good knowledge of BRC Version 7
* Have a good HACCP Level
* Have the ability to make a big impact and add value
* Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Have excellent communication skill
* Have integrity and impartiality
In return, the company offers the chance to grow your skills and further your career at one of the UK's most innovative and well respected food companies. The successful candidate will work alongside blue chip retailers and enjoy job-security and a competitive salary.
Please apply online or for more information contact Gilbert Gregory on 0161 227 4918.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office