Our client is a top-tier Listed Casino Operator that has a successful history of developing an integrated resort which will include hotels, casino, retail, entertainment & attractions, F&B, and lifestyle components in Macau. Due to the upcoming mega-scaled integrated resort projects, the project development team is seeking a Senior Vice President
to oversee all construction administration matters of this iconic projects with over 1 million sqm in Macau.
Reporting directly to Vice-Chairman, the SVP will drive the overall co-ordination, direction and monitoring of the internal and external project teams for the architecture design, engineering and delivery of this major integrated resort, including pre-opening operational logistics over the entire project life-cycle. Working closely with the business owner, this role requires the ability to work across various management levels, with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams, having strong design management, document management and organizational skills.
You will also be responsible for:
Ideally you will have a degree from a recognized university in Architecture / Engineering or Construction related background. You need to have a minimum of 25 - 30 years experiences and preferably with extensive experiences leading successful Integrated Resort and or Theme Park projects from conception, design, construction through to operations in Asia, Middle East or Las Vegas. Ability to work as a team, with demonstrated strong leadership in project administration.
- Supervise and manage the Design, Engineering and Construction of all phrases of the integrated resort project with support from other Project's departments & ensure delivery to owners specification, expectation and budget.
- Work closely with Projects departments Construction/ Engineering/ Commercial/ Permitting Teams on advancing project progress.
- Monitor consultants, contractors and third part vendors in delivering design and engineering, preparing technical specifications and tender packages, and performing site supervisions.
- Review and comment on consultants' submissions including engineering, design, technical reports etc.
- Work closely with other Projects teams in resolving design and engineering issues that may affect the master plan or effect the progress of work.
- Assist to identify and select contractor(s) to carry out the work and monitor completion of all phrases to meet project specification and quality.
- Deliver Project within established time frame, meeting key milestones and within expected budget.
The successful applicant will be offered a permanent position and receive a very highly competitive salary package and extremely high in performance bonus, project completion gratuity, share option as well. You will be entitled for free meal and related exclusive privilege in the resort complex.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a client that is continually growing and has future plans for projects in a variety of locations in Asia Pacific Region , such as new casino development in Japan.
If you are interested, please send your updated resume with detailed salary package to Elvis Lee on Elvis.lee @ Spencer-Ogden.com For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office