******Senior Water Resource Engineer/ Hydraulic Modeler********
I am currently working with an industry leading client based in India looking for an Water Resource professional to lead a team of engineers.
With a reputation as one of the world's leading companies within the sector and a range of diverse projects throughout the region this is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, rapidly expanding team.
Key Experience Required
* At least 3-8 years' experience within the Water Resource Engineering Field
* At Least Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline (Hydrology, Water Resources, Civil Engineering)
* Prior Work Experience in the Water Resource field
Technical Skills Required
* 1D and 2D Hydraulic Modelling
* Flood Risk Assessments
* Drainage design and urban flood assessments
* Water resource Optimization
* Strong and proven technical capability in MIKE software, HEC-RAS/ TUFLOW
* Real time forecasting and Operations
Candidates must possess a fluency in English, both verbal and written
This is a Full time, Permanent position and will therefore require full-time re-location to Delhi.
Travel and additional expenses are all covered as part of this package.
If this sounds like a role that befits your experience then please do not hesitate to get in touch with an up to date copy of your Word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321