Our client is a leading independent infrastructure and private equity investment manager who are looking for a Senior Asset Manager to manage their +160MW Wind portfolio. This is a London based role and an excellent opportunity to join a firm with a large pipeline of both domestic and international wind opportunities for the future, paying a competitive £salary + bonus & package depending on experience.
Senior Asset Manager - Wind duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee day to day running of assets in their wind portfolio with the primary objective to maximise production
- Representing their investor's by taking portfolio management responsibility for selected investee companies. Communicating to all stakeholders on the performance of the projects, discuss issues and field questions. SPV board directorships may be required over time.
- Working with the relevant portfolio/finance team resources as well as external service providers (including asset managers) to assist producing SPV board documents and management accounts, through supplying relevant information.
- Identifying, evaluating and proposing opportunities for performance improvements, both economically and operationally. Working closely with investee company management and project counterparties to drive performance.Where Asset Management is performed in house follow up with OEM, Operators and other contractors directly;
- Manage and progress commercial matters impacting on financial performance of the wind portfolio, for example, the procurement of PPA's.Lead and develop their strategy to the long term operation and optimisation of wind assets, noting how their wind portfolio is expected to grow and diversify into different jurisdictions;
- Promote their position in the wind sector (and energy sector more generally) to the extent needed;
- Provide ad hoc support on the acquisition of wind assets.
- Assisting the rest of the Portfolio team in the wider portfolio management activities: reporting; portfolio company administration; portfolio optimisation; identifying and developing opportunities for synergies.
Senior Asset Manager - Wind desired experience:
- Excellent academic history with relevant degree.
- 6 to 8 years' professional experience, preferably in a technical and/or commercial role.
- Motivated individual with an ability to learn quickly and take responsibility through autonomous working.
- Good communication skills - able to deal effectively with challenging counterparties and building good working relationships.
- Flexible and adaptable worker - able to react to different and changing situations and a wide range of activities.
- Highly organised with strong written and excel skills.
- An appreciation of the technical and operational aspects of the various technologies in the portfolio would be beneficial.
- Numerate: familiar with financial models is preferable.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office