An exciting contract opportunity for an experienced Service Administrator wanting to work for a world leading, Global OEM at their Sydney office.
- Responsible for all aspects of opening and maintaining projects including, billing and Rev Rec, Cost Plans, WIP/ECA
- Gather and record service orders, revenue monthly and service engineers travel and payroll monthly
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Quality and EHS Regulations
- Assist with service training and service channel audits
- You will work closely with the Service Manager and Field Services Team Leaders to deliver field services across the product line.
In order to be successful in this role you must have strong organisational skills and possess the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years' experience working in a similar position
- Previous experience working in the Resource industry
- Experience with SAP or similar systems
- Secondary Education Attainment
If you are interested in position please email through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +6182802426. For more information about this role please contact our Perth Office.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office