- Work with ITO and Finance for billing addresses and ship to address update.
- Generate order acknowledgement, delivery orders and invoicing and ensuring customer receive a copy timely by email, e-portal and courier.
- Raise requisition for Purchase Order to 3rd party vendor and assist to issue intercompany Purchase Order. Reconciliation for receiving and ensure PRF, PO and receipts matches.
- Assist on cost transfer for repairs, projects, new build and commissioning assignment monthly.
- To build and maintain effective working relationships across Finance on tax issues and credit orders (if any) related with invoicing.
- Dealing with general and specific queries on account receivable and account payable by maintaining current up-to-date knowledge of business processes and procedures for area of responsibility.
- Able to work extended hours if required
- Take ownership for billing support in the operation and other work consistent with the position including general administrative duties, attending meetings, billing report update and any other billing duties as directed by the Manager.
- Prepare monthly cost transfer summaries, billing summaries, and prepare material for presentations.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Prefer experience with SAP
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong with numbers.
- Clear thinker and good analytical skills.
- Accuracy focuses and experience in delivering a high level of administrative support
- Ability to adhere to strict timelines.
- Team worker and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Good working attitude and keen to learn.
- Keen on contract (renewable) opportunity
- Willing to be based in KL
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321