Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH106106
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 25/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a leading Wind Turbine manufacturer and is looking for an experienced Service Engineer (Electrical) paying a competitive salary of €35,000-€45,000 per annum + benefits package. This opportunity in based in their north Italy office and you will be providing technical support to their Service Technicians across Europe. This opportunity could suit an experienced Service Technician looking for a step up in their career.
Service Engineer duties and responsibilities:
* Act as the interface between the technical office and the service technicians in the field across their Windfarms Europe
* Define and optimize processes
* Increase the overall quality of work carried out
* Supervise the quality of the service providers
* Visit the sites to inspect problems and implement solutions
* Commissioning Windfarms in Italy and across Europe
Service Engineer desired experience:
* Electrical engineering degree
* 3+ years' experience in a Service or Commissioning Engineer/Technician position
* Gamesa or Enercon turbine experience preferred
* Ability to speak fluent English and Italian (fluent English and German considered)
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 298 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office