Our client is an international manufacturer, who is a global market leader in the energy industry with their products and services.
They are now seeking for service engineers to be part of their growing team in Japan.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 years' experienced required in mechanical engineering or marine engineering
- Prior experience working on shipyards and vessels
- Should have have experience handling service and maintenance
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills and team work
- Srong sense of responsibility to deliver the best client service
- English language skills required. Japanese language will be ideal
- Ability to travel across Asia
Our client is looking to secure the right people by April and have on-boarded by end of May.
Spencer Ogden is holding interviews for this exciting position from the 5th to 12th so do get in touch ASAP with an updated CV in word format to be considered- the position will not be open for too long.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321