Service Operations Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH109698
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Salary: €70000.00 - €100000 per annum + package
Date posted: 08/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Have you got operational management experience within Wind? Our client is a global Wind Turbine Manufacturer looking for a Service Operations Manager to manage and optimize the service contract for one of their largest wind farms in the Netherlands paying a competitive salary of €70,000-€100,000 p/a + benefits package. This a brilliant opportunity for an O&M manager who has a talent for getting the best out of teams and developing strategies to grow service offerings to take the next step in their career.
Service Operations Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Design and deliver support and service solutions for customers in line with the contract and procedures and regulations
* Monitoring the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPI's, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
* Install a high performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
* Be capable of identifying and implementing change within the team to ensure it can take on new service offerings.
* Contribute proactively to new service development.
* Encourage open communication between team members
* Set and cascade business objectives and targets to the team
* Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high quality service and support
* Manage and develop strategic partnerships with third party suppliers and other internal and external stakeholders
* Provide input into the divisional strategy with particular focus into opportunities to grow and/or enhance the service offered
* Provide leadership and direction to the service management function ensuring appropriate and robust service management and review frameworks are in place
Service Operations Manager desired experience:
* 5+ years' experience in operational management in the Wind industry
* A sound understanding of the technologies used in wind turbines and tools to manage is preferred
* Strong communication and leadership skills
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office