- Troubleshoot, repair and test the various products manufactured, sold or distributed by
- Must work to meet customer commitment dates and keep In-House Service Leader informed
- Provide technical and troubleshooting assistance for BHGE products via telephone with technical personnel at customer and global repair centers
- Provides product failure and repair information for the failure analysis database
- Maintain accurate records to determine charges for service calls as applicable
- Stay current with technical products
- Maintains compliance with company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping
- Associates Degree in Applied Science in Electrical Technology from an accredited college or
- university (OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution with minimum 5 years direct RVI product experience with RVI electronic diagnostic experience)
- Minimum 1-year experience in electrical / mechanical equipment repair as a technician.
Register your interest if available and a consultant will contact you accordingly.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.