Service Technician Italy
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH121031
Location: Italy, Naples
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Salary: €2000 - €2200 per month + package
Date posted: 20/02/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a global designer, supplier and O&M provider of Wind Turbines and is looking to bring on a Service Technician to service and maintain their Wind farms in Naples, Italy paying a competitive monthly salary of €2000-€2200 + package. This is an exciting opportunity for Service Technician to represent this global OEM in one of their emerging markets.
Service Technician duties and responsibilities:
* Your main goal will be to perform all activities related to the commissioning, maintenance and repair of the wind turbines in Italy.
* This contains physically demanding labour as you will be frequently climbing our turbines (75 m) and performing tasks that require force.
* You are responsible for the checking and quality of all components as well as recognizing interconnections within the system's architecture.
* Responsible for maintaining customer contact on site to update them on the status of activities.
* Accountable for the safe and effective operation of all kinds of electronical and mechanical parts in the turbines.
* Continuously improving the performance of the wind turbines based on the error/gap analysis, response times and Operational Data statistics.
* You will also on occasion work on tasks with the control room, remote monitoring turbines worldwide
* You are prepared to travel occasionally to other locations and work stand by in weekends and evenings.
Service Technician desired experience:
* A Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
* Previous experience in service related activities, preferably with wind turbines.
* Driving license.
* Fluent in English and Italian
* Excellent physical health.
* Able to work under pressure and are willing to work weekend shifts.
* Willing to learn on the job and are able to travel frequently.
* A positive attitude, flexible and creative, showing initiative and team players.
* Can build and maintain strong relationships with customers and stakeholders (both internal and external)
* Customer and solution focused, pragmatic and independent.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office