Job Title: Service Technician (Singapore)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for Service Technicians, who will be based in Singapore for a 1 year contract duration.
Contract Duration: 1 year
- Deliver quality actual service work in safe and effective ways
- Support operation lead on necessary technical support and solutions
- Manage and maintain good relationship to internal and external service team mates
- Provide weekly utilization report and improvement analysis with supervisor
- Minimum Diploma in electrical engineering
- 3 years of relevant experience in motors & generators
- Proficiency in connecting components like starter, VFD etc.
- Proficiency in spoken English is an added advantage, as liaising may be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321