Shipbuilding Draftsman / Draughtsman (CATIA) - Holland - Con
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH109657
Location: Netherlands, NL
Sector: Engineers, Marine
Date posted: 29/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a talented Shipbuilding Draftsman / Draughtsman (CATIA) to join one of The Netherlands leading yacht builders on an initial 12 month contractual basis.
As the successful Shipbuilding Draftsman / Draughtsman (CATIA) you will be joining the shipbuilding engineering department, where you will be responsible for the shipbuilding construction of the yacht.
Other responsibilities for the successful Shipbuilding Draftsman / Draughtsman (CATIA) will be producing basic design for the yachts under construction, strength calculations (catia, AutoCAD, Rhino)
Essential Skills and Experiences:
* Catia experience(NX experience will also be accepted
* Good knowledge of AutoCAD and Rhino
* Shipbuilding or yacht building background
* Can work independently
* 3 + Years of experience as a shipbuilding or yacht building Draftsman / Draughtsman
* Degree within Naval Architecture or similar
* Capable English speaker (Dutch would be a bonus)
(ONLY APPLICANTS ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN EUROPE WILL BE ACCEPTED)
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and match….APPLY NOW
For more information about this role please contact our London office