Siemens 2.3 Software Professional
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110194
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Salary: €55000 - €65000 per annum + package
Date posted: 25/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Are you a specialist in Siemens 2.3 software? Our client is a world leading Wind business looking for a Siemens 2.3 Software Specialist to join their Global Service department based in Germany paying a competitive salary of €55,000-€65,000 + amazing benefits package. This is a rare opportunity to join a newly created and fast growing department providing specialist support and development for their Siemens WTG platform.
Siemens 2.3 Software Professional duties and responsibilities:
* Ability to steer, control and regulate Siemens 2.3 Software
* Ability to deploy and readout Siemens 2.3 Software
* Competence of Siemens 2.3 bug / fault treatment
* Readiness to apply special knowledge to other Turbine Software
* Readiness to transfer knowledge (training colleagues on the job, presentations, preparing of work instructions)
* Reviewing work instructions and perform project site observations with minimum assistance
* Providing support to the legal department in software issues
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications
Siemens 2.3 Software Professional desired experience:
* 3+ years' experience in software related topics in wind energy
* Good communication skills
* Ability to multi task and prioritise workload in a pressurized environment
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 298 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office