Siemens Trainee Smart Meter Installer
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH108677
Location: Scotland, Glasgow
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: £0.00 - £28700 per annum + vehicle, fuel card, training
Date posted: 16/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Want to become a Dual Fuel SMART Meter Installer for Siemens?
Want to start a new career NOW? With no previous experience?!
We are currently searching for a number of candidates who are interested in joining a training scholarship to become qualified and work as a Dual Fuel SMART Metering Engineer for Siemens.
The Employment Opportunity
Once you are accredited and have completed your training you will be GUARANTEED employment with Siemens!!
If successful in your application you will:
* Be put through a partially funded 14 week Scholarship.
* £28,700 per annum + Bonus Scheme
* Standard Benefits
* Obtain a Vehicle, Fuel Card, Tools, PPE and Phone
The Training we have on offer is up to 70% funded with remainder needing to be funded by the successful candidates.
Successful Candidates Will Have:
* Excellent interpersonal skills, as you will be facing customer on a daily basis.
* Clean Criminal Record
* Full UK Drivers Licence
* References from all previous employers for a min of at least 2 years.
* The ability to self-fund yourself during your training (i.e. living costs) and the ability to contribute £2000 (30% of the training cost) towards your qualifications.
Start date: 17th July 2017
Location: North of Glasgow
Please note that we will do our best to respond to your application within 10 working days.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office