Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH109390
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 30/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
My client is currently searching for a site administrator for their project office (Onshore). The role is start ASAP but they will be able to honor a reasonable notice period. The role is initially for 6 months, but there are options for extensions.
The Site Administrator supports the site managers, installation leads, technicians and other departments on site with all administrative tasks and acts as a contact between site, SE back office and the customers.
Day to Day Role
- Collect, check and process work orders and third party timesheets between site, PSE and subcontractors
- Arrange travel for technicians, visitors, site personnel and management
- Document controlling and classification of QA checklists, hand over documentation, progress report
- Organize meetings and take minutes
- Comply with on site EHS rules and actively join the Zero Harm culture by participating toolbox talks, safety campaigns and assist the EHS team in reporting
- Deal with internal and external communication (e-mail, post in/out, etc.)
- Assist in the purchasing process by raising short orders, PO's, checking invoices
- Administrative ad hoc tasks include process updates
- Ensure completeness and compliance of certificates maintenance for technicians on site and customers database
- Support Commercial Site Manager in finance tasks such as forecasting and budgeting
For further information, please send up an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our London office