Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : 95847
Location: England, Surrey, Leatherhead
Sector: Build, Site Agent and Engineering, Built Environment
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Date posted: 13/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
In you new Role you will be working with the Contracts Manager, Works Managers and General Foremen to efficiently deliver projects to customer's expectations, attaining exceptional levels of Health and Safety Performance while maintaining company systems and maximising financial return.
- Manage site activities to ensure work is completed on time and within budget
- Ensure work is executed in a safely meeting and exceeding company and legal guidelines.
- Produce risk assessments and method statements for safe execution of the works.
- Put in place measures to ensure accurate implementation of all engineering controls and compliance with the contract drawings and specification.
- Constantly seek to improve company systems and procedures
Qualifications and training
- Relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng or equivalent)
- Relevant CSCS card
- CSCS 5 day safety qualification
Technical skills and experience
- Good knowledge of specifications and testing regime relevant to general civil engineering
- Hands on approach to the commercial and planning aspects of the project
- Civil engineering and construction experience
- Ability to develop friendly and professional customer focused relations with others
For more information about this role please contact our London office