Job Title: Site Engineer (Bangladesh)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for Site Engineers, who will be based in Bangladesh for a 3-months contract duration.
Contract Duration: 3 months
- Execute Automation projects in Power and Water Plants
- Engineering, Commissioning and Start-up of control systems
- Perform system engineering activities on the projects systems
- Perform installations, setups, diagnostics, backups, tips & tricks, upgrades, licensing etc.
- Perform professional testing and troubleshooting of control systems
- Perform system software maintenance
- Installation of patches, rollups and corrections to complete system upgrades
- Solve system bugs or malfunctions
- Generate engineering documents
- Create design specification, I/O & cable lists, DCS & I/O panel design drawings, As- Built etc.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years' experience in automation systems (DCS, PLC), commissioning, and troubleshooting
- Proficiency in 800xA System, Symphony Plus (Harmony, Melody), Advant, AC500
- Proficiency in spoken Chinese is an advantage, as liaising with Chinese clients may be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321