Job Title: Site Engineer (Philippines)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for Site Engineers, who will be based in Philippines for a 7.5-months contract duration.
Contract Duration: 7.5 months
- Site installation supervision of 69kV outdoor AIS switchgear, 6kV AIS switchgear, transformers and equipment
- Testing as well as pre-commissioning of 69kV outdoor AIS, 6kV AIS switchgear, transformers and equipment
- Work independently as well as operate test equipment like OMICRON and SVERKER test set
- Read and understand electrical circuit diagrams
- Make electrical power and control cables connections, as well as terminations
- Carry out basic testing and checking of electrical circuits
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of related site installation supervision experience
- Proficiency in spoken English is an advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321