Site ESH Manager (Indonesia)
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH124466
Sector: HSEQ, Licensing & Regulations, Power
Date posted: 18/04/2018
SITE ESH MANAGER (SEMARANG, INDONESIA)
My client is looking for a Site ESH Manager to be based in Semarang, Indonesia for a Power Plant project. As the Site ESH Man you will be responsible for the successful safe delivery of daily construction activities in line with the client's delivery timeline.
The Site EHS Manager advises the Consortium on the site environmental, health, safety management system, ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory, regulatory, contractual and company requirements. This position implements and maintains the site security management system, as applicable. The Site EHS Manager defines and monitors actions to improve EHS performance for project scope and advises on the same for the Consortium partner scope. This position leads and manages directly the EHS team members.
* Monitor the effectiveness of the site related rules defined in the Site EHS plan and revise as necessary to keep up to date, in consultation with the Consortium Project EHS Manager, EHS Manager and the Project Manager.
* Ensure adequate engagement of Consortium partner in implementation of Consortium EHS Plan for the project
* Involved in preparing site daily, weekly and monthly reports
* Ensure effective implementation of EHS management system including policy, plans, training, effective risk assessment, inspection, auditing, event management and analysis.
* Ensure effective implementation of standards and procedures at site, including the effectiveness of safety related processes owned by others such as commissioning.
* Ensure appropriate actions are taken in the event of non-compliance.
* Provide timely information to the site management in relation to any trends that become evident through analysis.
* Ensure an effective EHS subcontractor management and audit program is maintained by the partner and team and to monitor compliance with all relevant site EHS requirements.
* Actively communicate on the Framework & audit requirements and ensure the site manager monitors and maintains site compliance. Set up and maintain the EHS training needs analysis and training plan.
* Ensure effective EHS communication to all site personnel.
* Ensure effective implementation of the site risk assessment process. Ensure an effective review of company & subcontractors EHS documentation (e.g. method statement and associated risk assessment) against company, Client and regulatory requirements.
* Ensure that all EHS events are reported, recorded and analyzed.
* Ensure full implementation of a just and fair culture in terms of reward and discipline at site.
* Advise site management on potential legal exposure and EHS concerns including the effective Management of Change.
* Implement and maintain effective emergency plans, security programs and site access control procedures.
* Support the Consortium Project EHS Manager & EHS Manager in achieving EHS budget targets.
* Perform periodic reporting in Gensuite and other means as instructed by the Business.
* Maintain appropriate records and documentation for the duration of the project.
* In coordination with the site manager, liaise with the customer on EHS matters and with the relevant EHS authorities and external services.
* Review (and validate or reject) the assignment to site of sub-contractors' EHS professionals.
* Actively participate in the continuous improvement processes, by providing EHS-related feedback to the site team.
* Lead site EHS kick-off meeting with partner if any.
Track record as ESH Manager of Power Plant Construction, Installation & Commissioning scope in Indonesia
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
Required skill(s): safety and health management, site management, ESH system.
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants, please send your CV in word document to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1658536
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321