Site Manager - 500kV Substation
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH124750
Location: Indonesia, Indonesia
Sector: Transmission and Distribution, Power
Date posted: 23/04/2018
You will be responsible for construction management for a substation project based in Indonesia.
On day to day basis, you will lead the site activity with subcontractors such as civil works, M&E, and electrical equipment installation & testing; timely coordinate with customer and project team, overall control the construction & installation.
Essential Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Leading t construction project
- Understanding contracted scope of work and technical specification with client
- Overseeing all onsite construction, installation, testing; commissioning to monitor compliance with project specifications and safety regulations;
- Coordinating and directing site engineers, site supervisors, and all subcontractors;
- Planning ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Preparing internal and external reports
- Writing, submitting and maintaining various reports
- Making frequent inspections and observations
- Documenting pertinent information.
- Planning scheduling and leading on-site weekly progress meetings, and participating in other meetings as required
- Site quality management
- Project safety management
- Engineering degree with Electrical background
- Proven experience having project management, engineering and site management skills,
- Previous experience in 500-HV substations
- Fluent English and Bahasa Indonesia is mandatory to facilitate communication on site
- Leadership, time control and human resources management skills;
- Quality Safety Management skills
Contract role based in Indonesia - 6 months with possibilities of extension.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321