Site Manager - HV T&D Projects - Angola - Portuguese Speaking
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH111406
Sector: Transmission and Distribution, Power
Date posted: 08/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Site Supervisor/Site Manager - HV Transmission and Distribution Projects - Angola
My client is a leading EPC company looking to hire experienced Site Engineers for HV Substations and Transmission Line Projects in Angola.
The suitable candidate should have previous experience working on projects up to 400kV.
Fluency in Portuguese Language is essential.
The hired individuals will work in a varied construction, site based role, where they will interact with all aspects or the project.
The successful candidate will be expected to do the following within their role;
* Ensure effective implementation and adherence of the set rules and procedures for employees to follow in all construction sites.
* Contributing in preparing project charters.
* Follow on the communication plans (internal and with client) and process for each construction project.
* Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
* Set the project execution plan based on scope, requirements, activities definition, and activities sequence of execution, resources and durations. As output develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
* Monitor and control direct project works. Direct and manage project development phases from beginning to end
* Effectively communicate project progress to senior management, team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear approach.
* Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
* Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
* Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
For more information about this role please contact our London office