Site Manager (Indonesia)
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH119629
Sector: Plant Outage, Operations & Maintenance, Power
Date posted: 23/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Site Manager (Indonesia - Multiple Sites)
My Client is currently looking for Site Managers to manage the performance of Power project site works in accordance with Contract, Statutory, Quality, Workplace Health and Safety, and environmental requirements. These positions will be assigned to specific sites in Indonesia. They will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Site Preparation - Budget, Site Quality Plan, Applicable Document List, resources, Schedule, Control tools.
- To identify the personnel, tools and means and materials for both internal and external (sub contractors) competences, necessary to the different phases of the process of construction in order to allow the sufficiency of the human resources, tools and means and materials for the activity.
- To analyze the working description and to adapt the service level with reference to the minimum requirement set up by the contract.
- To identify the sub-contractors to be involved in the construction and to check their competences.
- To control of construction process & method and progress - Inform regularly the progress of the current projects
- Implement, monitor and enforce employee, subcontractor, visitor and other parties compliance with the Site Management Plan for all activities on the site.
- Equivalent to University degree in Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical
- More than 8 years of experience or 4 years of experience as engineer in the same profession.
- Due to the nature of the job, this role will require proficiency in both English & Bahasa Indonesia
- Track record on the Site Construction Management
- Leadership capability and a team player : task and result oriented
- Willing to be relocated to various sites in Indonesia
Interested applicants, please send your CV in Word Ddocument to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1550272
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321