My client is currently seeking for a SITE MANAGER to provide overall management direction for a project of SOLAR Plant in Vietnam. The perfect candidate MUST have experience in constructing a SOLAR Farm, the position will be responsible for providing leadership with the assigned, self-performed, and subcontractor activities, and has primary profit and loss responsibility for the project.
The candidate must ensure that the work is performed on budget, on schedule, and in accordance with Vietnam safety and engineering standards.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- will be monitoring the construction process
- Provide leadership and technical support to project engineers, field engineers and superintendents.
- Tracking the preventative and reactive maintenance
- Monitor and ensure project progress meets target timeline and is within project budget, and investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures
- Assume additional responsibilities, and when needed by the project and as directed by Project manager
- Proven track record in Solar Plant Construction Projects
- Thorough understanding of Vietnamese safety, construction, and industry practices and standard
- Superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with ability to build, motivate, develop and manage team to achieve set goals and objectives
- Effective problem solving skills
* Solar Farm Construction Experience
Interested applicants, please send your CV in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1875602
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321