Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: LONCG678
Location: England, London
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date Posted: 12/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Actively looking for a Site Manager to join the operations and maintenance team. This role will report directly to the Site Management Team Leader for an innovative and rapidly growing team. Based in their South-West London office and paying a very attractive base salary plus unrivaled benefits, this role will offer excellent career progression and development.
As Site Manager you will be responsible for co-coordinating all site-related maintenance issues and liaising with all senior members of staff in order to ensure all maintenance requirements are met.
Site Manager Duties and Responsibilities;
* Document and develop all site operations
* Review and approval of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
* Development of site maintenance budget
* Good Customer relationships - Quality communication with customers to ensure good relationships
* Develop a working relationship with the main O&M contractors
*Carry out site inductions and third party contractors
* Liaising with any adjacent wind farm developers working closely to the site
* Review and approve Risk Assessments and Method Statements
* Assisting Site Management Team Leader with various duties
Site Manager desired experience;
* Qualified tertiary degree or similar level in Engineering
* Experienced with Wind Farm constructions and Wind farming industry
* Demonstrable customer relationship building skills and possess strong decision making and problem solving skills
* Must be Customer Focused, trustworthy with integrity, who strives for excellence, high quality of work
* Experience from operations - offshore wind background is absolutely vital
* Ensure all site works are carried out under the Site Rule, the Work Control system and Wind Turbine Safety Rules
*Oversee construction works of turbines, civil and site electrical systems and sub-contractors.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their personal and professional competences and become a part of an amazing and innovative Renewable Energy company. In order to be the successful candidate you will need relevant industry experience. Please apply directly or e-mail Cassandra.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our London office