Job Title: Site Manager (Malaysia)
Being an international leader in power generation, my client offers ground-breaking technologies to help make power affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a Site Manager, who will be based in Malaysia for 1 year.
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia
Contract Duration: 1 year
- Ensure safe work processes while taking responsibility for site EHS management.
- Manage site level interfaces both technically and commercially with customers and all internal project stakeholders.
- Lead and support in preparation of overall construction and commissioning schedules, necessary progress reports and progress certifications for both customer and subcontractors.
- Conduct, lead and manage site progress review meetings with customer.
- Support project team to obtain equipment handover/turnover package certifications, lead and close punch items, consolidate site modification documentation, obtain PAC & FAC.
- Minimum university degree in electrical engineering
- At least 10 years of relevant site management experience in Substation projects, within a consortium or partnership setup
- Knowledge of Electrical networks and technologies used in related Power T&D and/or HV (132kV and above) Substation projects
- Proficiency in AIS or GIS switchgear, transformers, related cable works etc.
- Proficiency in MS Project and Primavera
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321