Job Title: Site Manager (Philippines)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a Site Manager, who will be based in Philippines for a 1 year contract duration.
Contract Duration: 1 year
- Lead all on-site activities for large/complex project site work
- Assure cost-effective execution of project deliverables
- Fulfil contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements
- Site management of start-up, construction, erection, commissioning, maintenance phases
- Minimum university degree in electrical engineering
- 15 years of Site Management experience, for Power Plant projects in APAC region
- Experience in managing Power Generation sites, of high complexity or value (≥ 25 million USD)
- Proficiency in spoken English is an added advantage, as liaising may be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321