Site Manager (Solar) - Vietnam
My Client is currently looking for Site Manager to manage the site works of a Solar Power Plant in Vietnam accordance with Contract, Statutory, Quality, Workplace Health and Safety, and environmental requirements. This role will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Site Preparation - Budget, Site Quality Plan, Applicable Document List, resources, Schedule, Control tools.
- To identify the personnel, tools and means and materials for both internal and external (sub contractors) competences, necessary to the different phases of the process of construction in order to allow the sufficiency of the human resources, tools and means and materials for the activity.
- To analyze the working description and to adapt the service level with reference to the minimum requirement set up by the contract.
- To identify the sub-contractors to be involved in the construction and to check their competences.
- To control of construction process & method and progress - Inform regularly the progress of the current projects
- Implement, monitor and enforce employee, subcontractor, visitor and other parties compliance with the Site Management Plan for all activities on the site.
- Equivalent to University Degree in Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical
- More than 8 years of experience in the Site Management for infrastructure projects, specifically on Solar Power Plants
- Worked as Site Manager for a least 2 projects (PV power project, grid-connected with the capacity of 30MWp or higher, the project has been successfully operated) - Evidence document to be submitted
- Due to the nature of the job, this role will require proficiency in both English & Vietnamese
- Track record on the Site Construction Management
- Leadership capability and a team player : task and result oriented
Interested applicants, please send your CV in Word Ddocument to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1550272
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321