Subcontractor shall support and participate in the creation and maintenance of an injury free environment and shall be responsible for safety precautions and training programs and shall take all actions necessary to provide for the safety of persons and property on or off the project site in connection with the performance of the Work.
Workers associated with this project will participate in warm up and stretching exercises at the beginning of each workday. The Contractor superintendent will identify for you the location where the stretch and flex takes place
- OSHA ten (10) hour outreach training. This individual will have the authority to ensure the Subcontractor's implementation, compliance with and enforcement of the EHS Manual. The EHS representative may also have other onsite duties.
- Three (3) years construction EHS experience - Specialized training relevant to scope of work
- OSHA 30-hour outreach training
- Working knowledge of EHS regulations and hazard control methods
- Demonstrated ability to conduct EHS training
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.