Site Technical Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH109204
Location: England, Lincolnshire
Sector: Facility Management, Facilities Management, Built Environment
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Date posted: 05/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Site Technical Manager - £55,000+ (+ Benefits)
An award winning Food Company in Lincolnshire is looking for a permanent Site Technical Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Responsible for preventing any food safety incidents by putting adequate systems in place.
* Lead on site technical compliance ensuring compliance against BRC and legislation requirements.
* Facilitate and Lead all site audits.
* Manage internal auditing schedule, pest control, allergens and all QMS systems.
* Ensure all site procedures are managed, reviewed and implemented with relevant departments.
* Ensure clear and controlled document control system to support the needs of the business.
* Maintain all site technical procedures and policy's ensuring clear review process.
* Ensure the operational process and production of finished goods is appropriately controlled, via HACCP, to ensure compliance with food safety and legal standards.
* Ensure that technical governance is in place to deliver audit compliance with respect to internal, external, legal and customer requirements.
* Liaise with external service providers to ensure that all received goods are appropriately controlled, via HACCP, and comply with food safety and legal standards.
* Develop, implement and manage an appropriate quality assurance system.
* Qualified to a relevant Food Science, Food Technology or Microbiological degree standard or equivalent.
* Level 3 HACCP certified.
* Level 2 Health and Safety.
* Demonstrable experience of maintaining an internal audit programme, technical strategy implementation and experience of delivery of BRC certification and/ or equivalent certification standards.
* Experience of managing QMS and site technical systems is essential.
* Experience of leading on-site technical functions is essential.
* Demonstrable experience of applying food legislation to manufacturing practice.
* Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
* Good accuracy and attention to detail.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Good problem solving and decision making skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Including but not limited to:
Staff discount (including family and friends)
Cycle to work scheme
To apply for the role or to find out more, please contact Gilbert Gregory on 0161 227 4918 or email@example.com.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office