Spencer Ogden Houston has an opportunity for Skilled Trade Oil & Gas recruiters.
The role focuses on sourcing, recruiting, qualifying and managing candidates for job openings with our clients.
The role focuses on high volume recruiting for general labor, short term contracts. In addition, the recruiter may recruit for buyers.
The ideal candidate will have 6 months to 1 year experience recruiting internally or with an agency in Skilled Trade.
The day to day role on our team:
- Utilize your research, referrals and other leads to identify key players tied to our search assignments
- Sourcing and contacting candidates to understand their motivations and attract them to explore new career opportunities.
- Qualifying candidates against active searches, preparing candidates for interviews and debriefing them after interviews
- Managing the recruitment process in cooperation with the business development team and closing candidates on opportunities/offers
Whom are we looking for?
- You are comfortable with directly approaching candidates.
- You have the ability to build relationships in your industry and with target candidates and can sell career opportunities to target candidates that can change their careers and positively impact their lives.
- You can handle rejection as many target candidates will say no and continue to hunt the best available talent to find the best possible talent for our clients.
- You are driven to close deals and know this takes hard work, but at the same time offers you the upside of your success being tied to your performance and being able to influence your commission checks directly through your effort and hard work.
- You are a great communicator that can listen and turn information into sales opportunities.
Contact us anytime to discuss this opportunity or if you feel your skills can help us to advance our business in other areas.
We are looking forward to meeting you !
We offer PTO, free health, dental & vision, birthday off, the time between Christmas and New Years off, incentive trips (Belize this year), sales days, structured Learning and Development Program...and a really fun team to work with!!!