Primary role: (5 days per week)
- Diagnose electronic and programming system failures.
- Define the process needed to make repairs to these failures.
- Document the issues and report them for approval of repair.
- Must maintain a clear and clean driver's license.
- Must have the ability to maintain and service the following systems.
- Burglar alarm, multi-room music, lighting, shades, climate, data networking, serial communications, theater hardware, sound calibration, motorized elements, sensors.
- Have familiarity with manufacturers such as Crestron, Lutron, Honeywell, HAI, Leviton, RCI, URC.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.