Smart Meter Test Analyst
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH124999
Location: England, Hampshire, Portsmouth
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 01/05/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Testing of Smart Meter software functionality in areas including Security, CoS, CoT, Change of Tariff and Price, billings.
· Integration, System as well as regression testing of various components of the Comms Hub, Electricity, Gas Meters and IHD's
· Domain knowledge of Business process flows
· Stakeholder Management of 3rd party vendors of components, defects raising and following issues found till resolution.
Selecting appropriate standards, methods, tool and applications and use on project; Identifying and working through problems as they arise; Communicating complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences; Taking ownership of own career development; identifying own development needs and opportunities to address;
Technical requirements (not all essential but desirable)
· Knowledge on SMETS1 and SMETS2 requirement
· CGI interfaces and Head End Systems
· ERP within a Utilities environment
· SAP - ISU, BW, BI, CRM, HRMS
· Oracle - Financials, Utilities, MWM, Fusion
Location: South of England.
Contract Length: 6 -12 Months.
If you are interested please submit your application to email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our London office