Smart Metering Assurance Manager - London
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH108204
Location: England, London
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits
Date posted: 09/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are currently seeking a Smart Metering Assurance Manager for a key client based in central London.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and determined individual to join our clients Smart Team, leading the delivery of assurance services to the energy industry. The role involves working with partner organisations to operate a voluntary assurance framework for Smart Metering devices being procured as part of the GB smart roll-out.
As the Smart Metering Assurance Manager you will:
* Oversee the delivery of assurance services for Smart Metering Devices;
* Manage technical partners to ensure production and maintenance of testing specifications and scripts
* Manage audit partners in supervision of third party test houses
* Drive the resolution of both technical and non-technical issues that arise within delivery of the service, including proposing novel solutions to complex problems
* Act as a key support to client governance framework underpinning the scheme
* Act as point of escalation for any issues arising within the course of the team's work
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients, key external stakeholders and potential new clients;
* Manage a team of up to four staff;
* Organise own workload and that of team
* Support senior management in delivery of wider Smart, Energy and corporate targets
* Promote knowledge and support the professional development of, junior team members.
To be considered the successful candidate will posses the following skills and background
* Knowledge of service delivery techniques in a commercial environment;
* Management of third party service providers
* Financial and quality management
* Understanding of the UK energy sector
* Experience of testing, assurance and/or certification in a technical environment
* In-depth understanding of the UK smart metering implementation programme Skills and Qualities
*Stakeholder management skills (internal/external)
* Demonstrable service delivery achievements;
* Excellent written and oral communications.
For more information about this role please contact our London office