About The Opportunity
We are working with a longstanding organisation that has a reputation for delivery and excellence. Run by developers, this organisation very much understands the dealings and issues when building and harnesses a deep technical culture.
Due to project growth, teams are scaling up to deliver these outcomes and are on the hunt for talented and passionate developers.
- Creating solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java-based components and interfaces within an agile software development environment
- Your primary responsibility will be to develop these interfaces, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Complete project work within project scheduling tolerances
- 2 years' experience in designing and developing end-to-end Java/J2EE based solutions in complex environments
- Ability to overcome technical road-blocks, solve problems and make sound well considered decisions
- Strong written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to be hands-on with the technology
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321