Software Product Owner
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH107135
Location: Canada, British Columbia, Vancouver
Sector: Technology, Internet of Thing (IoT) and M2M, Power
Date posted: 16/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
The Agile Software Product Owner works with the product marketing team on all aspects of product planning and execution, including: capturing customer, product, and system requirements; effectively prioritizing requirements; building consensus for the product vision. Working within the agile process, this position guides the development team regarding priority, business value, and functionality.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Support product marketing team in compiling and managing the product roadmap
* Understand our competition and arm the organization to differentiate and sell our products effectively
* Participate in project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, and other agile-related meetings
* Clearly communicate requirements through epics and stories so they are understood
* Meet with customers to understand product requirements and use cases
Throughout the product development process, you are collaborative, organized and detail-oriented. You can demonstrate previous experience in:
* Software product management or ownership
* UI/UX web-based technology platforms
* Product development for electric and water distribution utilities
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.