Our client, Europe's largest generator of renewable energy from hydro, wind, and solar power are looking for an experienced and motivated Solar Construction Manager. They are offering a competitive salary and additional benefits, as well as top quality career progression opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solar Construction Manager to come on board and lead on the organisation and implementation of the development and construction of international, large-scale, ground and floating solar PV projects.
Solar Construction Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate integrated working of project work streams i.e. construction management, technical management, project controls, investment, procurement, HSSE, quality assurance and legal.
- Plan, monitor and manage the project scope, program, budget, staff organisation, quality and contract conformance throughout the procurement and construction stage.
- Manage compliance with the company Capital Project Model processes and reporting
- Ensuring implementation of change, quality, risk and HSSE management procedures
- Manage project compliance with applicable laws, regulations, codes and standards
- Manage internal communication and co-ordination between project stakeholders - internal & external.
- Negotiating service provider and equipment supplier agreements and EPC and O&M contracts
- Contributing to team operations, continuous improvement and R&D.
Solar Construction Manager desired experience:
- Degree in electrical, electro-mechanical, mechanical or energy engineering
- 7 or more years of technical construction experience in this industry at project management level
- Fluent in English - Written and Verbal
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to Laurence.email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 2072 689260.
For more information about this role please contact our London office