Project Developer will develop the project portfolio across the United States through identification of suitable sites, zoning, permitting and negotiating transactional documents. This individual will also focus on leading development through forging relationships with landowners, community leaders, utilities and environmental organizations.
- Manages development activities of solar energy projects from feasibility to the start of construction
- Manages the zoning, permitting, land rights entitlements and compliance processes
- Identifies and evaluates suitable sites, structure and negotiates commercial transactions with landowners
- Engages with landowners, community leaders and environmental organizations to provide information throughout the development process
- Select, manage, and direct third party consultants
- Develops viable and economically sustainable new and existing solar projects
- Develops target scope of work and ensures projects are progressing on schedule and within budget
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics preferred
- 2-5 years of project development related experience; preferably in solar or renewable energy
- Locations: New York, NY / San Francisco, CA / Denver, CO / Remote
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.