Solar Electrician - Team Leader
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: TLRR
Location: England, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough
Sector: Solar, Renewables
Date Posted: 02/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is one of the UK's leading renewable energy businesses specialising within the Solar market providing large scale grid-connected and low carbon electricity generation. Based in Peterborough they are offering an incredible opportunity for a highly skilled Solar Electrician - Team Leader paying a competitive salary of £32,000 - £37,000 per annum + an amazing benefits package with super training and career progression.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrician to come on board and extend the in-House HV operational service in Utility Scale PV solar.
Solar Electrician - Team Leader duties and responsibilities:
* You will be supporting our other experienced electricians and AP's on site including annual maintenance and performing corrective maintenance work.
* Head up one of the operational teams.
* Providing Operations and Maintenance service to c. 160 MW of PV parks across 20 sites in the England and Wales.
* Use initiative to come up with practical solutions to faults and park issues.
Solar Electrician - Team Leader desired experience:
* 3 Years work experience at HV and LV minimum preferably in Solar Installation or maintenance.
* Trained to Nationally Recognized qualifications in HV operational works, either with a DNO or through other routes.
* C&G 2330 level 2/3 or equivalent.
* C&G BS7671 17th edition.
* Full clean driving license.
* Experience with high voltage up to 33 KV and the relevant educational accreditations.
* C&G solar installation or similar.
* CSCS or equivalent.
For more information about this role please contact our London office