Job Type: Contract
Job reference: :
Job Reference: MN/SE08
Location: Republic of Ireland, Dublin
Sector: Solar, Renewables
Date Posted: 08/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
The client is one of Europes largest Engineering and Consultancy organisations, taking care of full EPCi projects across a number of sectors - and are looking for a Solar Engineer to support their ambitious plans.
- Work within the Renewables sector, offering engineering services and knowledge internally and externally.
- Based within Dublin, but potential to travel to other sites across Europe where necessary.
- Design of Solar Array systems - commercial, ground-mount, residential and industrial projects.
- Support the preperation of Environmental Impact Assessment documents
- Technical advice on Solar technology, EBOP and mounting devices.
- Yield Assessments using PVSyst or similar.
- Financial models must be calculated (Capex & Opex)
- Assist in Installation phase, offering technical direction.
- Installation of Solar monitoring equipment
- Engineering or Physical Science degree
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - including report writing.
- Attention to detail, and analytical approach
- Flexible and mobile
- Background in Project Delivery
Knowledge and Experience:
- Ideally UK/Irish Solar Power experience = 3-5 years Solar industry experience is a preferred
- AutoCAD/PVSyst or equivalent
- Knowledge of Codes and Standards within the Solar industry.
For more information about this role please contact our London office