Our Client, a market leading developer of solar projects within the Renewable Energy industry are looking to further expand their Project Development team. To be based out of Paris, they are offering a competitive salary and an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic development team.
Reporting into the Director of Development, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the exploration and development of new projects
- Constituting and following relations with local authorities,
- Establishing and following a network of introducer of business or development partners,
- Establishing and following the relationships with the major accounts of the company,
- Constitution of the response files to the Invitations to Tender, AMI ...,
- Audits of files for acquisition.
- Training level bac + 5 (Engineer, Business School)
- Knowledge of the regulations and the technical and economic environment specific to the role
- Driver's license required
- Successful experience of at least two years as a wind or PV prospector
- Reporting and synthesis skills
If this sounds like something of interest for you, please feel free to get in touch on +44 (0) 207 268 9355 or by email on email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our London office