Our client is an international Solar PV manufacturer who is looking to grow their product distribution network. They are looking for an experienced Business Development professional to help develop the Market. Responsibilities:
- Create new long-term professional relationships with potential clients, customers, and partners (for example in government or industry associations) to promote solar modules and home user system products;
- Work alongside the sales and product teams and increase customer base
- Identify all key players and ensure that the technical and sales staff are regularly briefed and trained on products and solutions.
- Develop a highly effective distributor system/dealer network;
- Develop go-to-market strategies;
- Responsible for sales of products through direct sales channel;
- Formulate sales strategy for assigned territory products, develop sales forecast, budget and manpower planning;
- Pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales;
- Strong understanding and business knowledge of the market;
- Accurate, communicative and able to work under stress;
- Pro-active and quick-witted;
- Strong commitment to succeed and possess entrepreneurial spirit;
- Experience in a senior management role, in which development and execution of critical corporate or division strategy was performed.
- 7+ years of channel experience or sales management preferably in the renewable energy sector.
- Experience in PV thin film industry doing design or project management is considered a plus
- Strong work ethic, high integrity and genuine interest in renewable energy.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office